OPTEX Wireless BXS-R 24m O/D window PIR, standard – add 3rd party TX+batt
- Call for assistance 076 028 0229
- Free shipping for orders over R3500
The BX Shield (BXS) series is a range of quad PIR sensors that are ideal for protecting windows and the immediate boundaries of a building or site. Combining great usability and versatile design, the BX Shield series includes four PIRs, two on each side of the unit. Detection range and sensitivity can be adjusted independently on each side of the sensor, up to 80ft total (40ft per side), for high-performing flexibility. Equipped with SMDA logic (Super Multidimensional Analysis), the BX Shield drastically improves immunity against changes in temperature or moving trees and vegetation, effectively distinguishing between the cause of nuisance false alarms and genuine intrusions.
The BXS also excels in environments where the temperature difference between the human body and the background is small, due to its extreme high detection mode increasing the PIR sensitivity, preventing any missed alarms.
- Four PIR technology, two on each side
- Completely independent detection setting per side
- Scope of detection area up to 40ft on each side, 80ft total (12m/24m)
- SMDA Logic: Differentiates nuisance false alarms & genuine intrusions
- Size analysis function ignores sources of false alarms
- Extreme high detection mode
- Tamper output activates when face cover/back box is removed
- Versatile design
- Automatic walk test mode
- Wireless transmitter and Battery not included