OPTEX Wireless HX80-RAM 2mx25m O/D PIR, AM,high mount- add 3rd party TX+batt
- Call for assistance 076 028 0229
- Free shipping for orders over R3500
The HX-80NRAM is a high mount, battery-powered, outdoor passive infrared detector with Anti-Masking that provides the stability and reliability necessary for an outdoor PIR sensor. The battery-powered version accepts most manufacturer’s wireless transmitters, and allows installers to save valuable installation time and labor costs because no trenching, installing conduit or pulling wire is required. The most important element in reliable outdoor detector is accuracy to distinguish a human from a small animal. The exclusive pyro element on board enables the HX to project an ideal detection pattern, thus allowing for more accurate detection of humans and less false alarms.
In addition, the HX-80NRAM’s dual PIR’s and 20 detection zones utilize the ‘AND’ detection pattern technology – upper and lower detection areas have to be activated in order to generate an alarm condition. This technology helps to prevent false alarms caused by a pet or small animal. The HX Series’ detection length can be limited to avoid unwanted detection, and it’s short range zones can be masked if needed. By limiting the detection range, false alarms due to unwanted movement (cars, persons or animals outside the protected area) can be eliminated.
- Long battery life (Not Included)
- Mounting height 8ft. – 10ft.
- Intelligent and detection logic
- Double conductive shielding
- Advanced temperature compensation logic
- Summer night compensation logic
- Vegetation sway analysis logic
- Active IR digital anti-masking function
- Third party transmitter and battery not included