NEO Keyfob 1 button, PG4938, 433MHz
- Call for assistance 076 028 0229
- Free shipping for orders over R2000
NEO Remote 1 button Keyfob
- PowerG robust industry leading commercial grade wireless technology Visual acknowledgement of requested action
- Full two-second delay on panic button
- Long-life lithium batteries included
- Compatible with PowerSeries Neo
Wireless PowerG PG4938 Panic Key
The PG4938 Wireless PowerG Panic Key is a portable personal protection device which allows users to send an emergency notification to the security system, via one large, easy-to-use button, thus alerting authorities. This attractive, compact and water resistant panic key can be worn around the neck or permanently mounted/clipped to a belt with the multi-function clip.
When the button of the PG4938 is pressed, the visual LED indicator confirms the command has been successfully carried out by the security system. The confirmation that the message has been executed by the security system offers ‘peace of mind’ to users.
False Alarm Reduction
The PG4938 is equipped with a full two-second activation delay to help reduce false alarms, thus minimising costly false dispatches caused by accidental activation.
Easy To Use
With only a single, large and clearly defined panic button, the PG4938 allows for trouble-free activation in stressful emergency situations. Portable and simple to use, it allows users to call for support from anywhere within the premises.