Lithium Battery 12 Volt 8 A/H
- Call for assistance 076 028 0229
- Free shipping for orders over R3500
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Perfect replacement for 7ah / 7.2ah lead acid battery. For Gates, Alarms etc. The Lithium battery can be used for 3000-5000 life cycles. Depending on usage this can be 10 years or more. Lead acid and AGM get roughly 300-500 life cycles before their capacity is reduced substantially. Therefore, even though there is more upfront cost with a Lithium battery, the upgrade saves you allot of money over time.
A typical charge or use cycle for a lithium-ion battery is 8 hours of use, 1 hour to charge and another 8 hours of use. No cool down period is needed. This allows the battery to be used continuously throughout a 24-hour shift, with downtime occurring only during short periods of opportunity charging.
- Voltage remains constant for much longer during discharge.
- Much higher charging rate and so faster charging – varies according to the charging system used.
- Can be discharged quickly without damaging the cells, making them ideal for use with inverters.
- Can be discharged as much as 95% on average without damaging the battery.
- Thousands of charging cycles compared to just a few hundred from a typical lead-acid battery.
- Very low rate of self-discharge means they can be left unattended for months.
- Zero maintenance required.
- Approximately 40% – 50% lighter than a good quality lead-acid battery with a similar Ah rating.
- Very safe, with no toxic fumes or liquid and no risk of fire in normal use.
- Can be used in almost every situation where a lead-acid battery is being used to power alarm systems, garage motors and gates and portable equipment.
|Rated Capacity @ 0.5C Rate(77°F/25°C)||8AH|
|Recommended Charge Current||<5A|
|Maximum Charge Current||5A|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||5A|
|Charging Cut-off Voltage (Recommended)||14.4±0.2V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage (Recommended)||10V|
|Internal Resistance at 50% SOC||<80mΩ|
|Approximate Weight (kg)||0.08|
|Charge Temperature Range||0°C~50°C|
|Discharge Temperature Range||-20°C~60°C|
|Life Cycle||>2,000 times @90% DOD|
|Application||General purpose, deep cycle|
|Storage Temperature (6 Months)||-20°C~35°C|
|Storage Temperature (3 Months)||-20°C~40°C|