Flexopower TACOMA-135W SEMI FLEXIBLE SOLAR PANEL ONLY
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
The new Tacoma135 is a powerhouse built with innovative new composites and the highest efficient solar cells currently available. Ideal for installations where space is limited and/or subject to mechanical impact. Suitable for off-road trailers, RV and Overlanding vehicles.
The new Tacoma135 utilizes patented innovative encapsulation polymer composites. Making it one of the strongest and most durable semi-flex modules in the market against mechanical impact.
36 Sunpower Maxeon Gen III cells (Me3, 24.4% efficient) increase the output from 130W to 135W while maintaining the same small footprint of the solar module.
A quality product from Flexopower to last decades.
- Up to 30% more power than conventional standard Silicon cells
- No sunlight-induced degradation like conventional p-type c-Si cells
- Broad spectral response delivers power in overcast and low-light conditions
- Durable, self-cleaning and high mechanical impact resistance
- Max Power, Pmax 135W
- Max operating Voltage, Vmp 23.2V
- Open Circuit Voltage, Voc 27.4V
- Max current, Imp 6A
- Length x Width x Thickness 1200 x 540 x 2 mm
- Weight, 2.4kg
- Cell Conversion, 24.4%
- Power Warranty >95% output after 10 years
- Manufacturing Warranty 2 years
- Lead wire and connectors 50cm, MC4