Flexopower LITHIUM555 PORTABLE POWER STATION
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
BEST SELLING PORTABLE POWER STATION IN SOUTH AFRICA.
The Lithium555 by Flexopower is the first power station of its kind with a replaceable Lithium battery. At the end of the battery service life, replace battery only and continue using it.
Service life of battery is nominal 500 cycles, after which the capacity is still at >90%. Replacement should only be necessary after 1200+ cycles.
Being able to replace only the battery, your cost of ownership drops significantly, making it the most affordable quality product in the market. – Competitor products, even at a lower purchase cost, will end up costing more, because they are total replacement only.
Only 2h re-charge time after a 2h load shedding period (typical user experience, can vary).
Housing built with heavy duty Aluminium extrusion. SA plugs.
Perfect for multiple use: take it camping to run your 12V camping fridge, re-charge the smart phone, camera, laptop etc..
- Lithium battery: Quality Lithium battery in 4 series configuration. 555Wh / 150.000mAh capacity.
- Replaceable battery: once end of battery life is reached.
- AC output: rating 500W max. (1.000W peak), pure sine, 50Hz. Standard with 2 x South African plugs integrated. No extra adapters required.
- DC output: 1 x 12V CLA, 2 x 12V barrel plugs @ 15A. 4 x USB including fast charge and type C.
- System safety lock: lockable AC and DC output. In lock mode there is zero output, despite AC or DC button pressed. Output only available when system is unlocked. This makes it safer when unit is left unsupervised or around children and impaired persons.
- LCD display: all vital system information visible, including projection of how many hours battery can sustain the current load. Input (charge) and Output (discharge) in Watts. Indication of % battery charge.
- Heavy duty Aluminum casing: protects unit against mechanical impact and ensures longevity of product.
- Solar ready: integrated MPPT charge controller allows direct charge from solar PV. No extra charge controller required in between solar panel and Lithium555. Best suited solar panel is the Namib150W. In addition the Namib240W and Mojave260W are suitable as well. For Li555 models dated September 2022 onwards it is 11V – 27V.
- Multiple re-charge options: re-charge from AC mains (cable included). / From 12V car socket with special DC booster (cable included). This overcomes the slow charging from the vehicles smart alternator. / From solar PV (connector included).
- Maintenance: if not in use, we recommend to top up the Lithium555 from AC at least once every 2-3 months
- 2 years warranty
- Designed by Flexopower and South African engineers