Alarm in a Box Portable Kit with 3 x 90 Degree Outdoor Sensor incl. 24 month HYYP services
- Call for assistance 076 028 0229
- Free shipping for orders over R3500
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
PORTABLE DIY WIRELESS BURGLAR ALARM SYSTEM
Alarm in a Box
- 1 * 806 8 Zone Alarm Panel
- 1 * 8 Amp Gel Backup Battery
- 1 * 8 Zone LED Keypad
- 1 * Sound Bomb
- 1 * Wireless Receiver
- 1 * HYYP, Secure Bi-Directional GSM communicator
3 * OPTEX VXI-ST 12m 90° Outdoor PIR Detector
Full-programmed DIY wireless Alarm kit. All that is required is to connect your Alarm in a Box to a 220-volt plug and to mount the sensors. Alarm in a Box can just stand loose on a flat surface or mount against a wall.
- Portable, take it with you wherever you go.
- An easy-to-use step-by-step user manual is included.
- Order and add more sensors. Linking the sensors is fully explained in the user manual.
- Easy to order additional sensors on www.alarminabox.co.za. We deliver to your doorstep
- Up to 12 hours of battery backup to keep your system on while there is no electricity
- Control your alarm via your smartphone.
- 24-month data services included. Top-up after 24 months
- Can be connected to armed response. Enquire on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete technical support that includes site assessments (only available in Gauteng)
WHERE TO USE
- Residential properties
- Small businesses
- Perimeter protection
- Rented properties
- Holiday homes
- Construction sites
- Mobile offices
OPTEX VXI-ST 12m 90° Outdoor PIR Detector
This low-mount VXI-ST provides a reliable approach detection with a range of up to 12m for residential and commercial applications. The sensor should be mounted at 1.2m height and includes two PIRs providing a double-layered detection area, the sensor will only trigger when both layers are activated. The VXI sensors are animal-tolerant and feature digital analysis to exclude causes of false alarms.
HYYP, Secure Bi-Directional GSM communicator
Underneath the add-on, wireless components can be added to the system. If you require any help with designing your system – feel free to contact us at 076 028 0229. Keep in mind when building your system that this kit can only go up to 8 zones.